Cricos Code: 073169D
This type of work contributes to the reduction of Green House gas emissions and therefore helps to provide a sustainable future.
On completion of the Certificate IV in Renewable Energy, you will be able to:
- Perform household and small business sustainability assessments
- Design renewable energy systems
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot small ELV wind turbine systems
- Provide quotations for renewable energy system installation and/or maintenance or repair
Employment opportunities exist in organisations involved in renewable energy applications and the design, installation, commissioning, operation, maintenance and sale of renewable energy systems, equipment, products and services. These opportunities exist in the private sector and all levels of government.
Employment opportunities could include:
- Renewable energy consultant for PV, wind, hybrid, solar hot water and standalone systems
- Household sustainability assessor
- Provide quotations for renewable energy systems
Renewable energy courses at NMIT will be delivered in the new purpose built NMIT Green Skills Centre – a 5 Green Star rated building where students will be part of a real world sustainable learning environment.
The courses and facilities at NMIT offer a unique opportunity to gain extensive hands-on technical learning in the renewable energy and sustainability industry.
International Students please note: the international fee as displayed is charged on a per annum basis.
Successful completion of studies equivalent to Australian Year 12 or relevant employment experience. IELTS overall band score of 5.5 or higher (or recognised equivalents). Mature aged students are encouraged to apply.
Download the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
International student enquiries to: i[email protected]