The level of poverty in some of these third-world countries is unimaginable to most of us. Orphan children, already with so many odds stacked against them, are the poorest of the poor, certainly “the least among us.”
For them, we may be their only safety net. For them, a $15 donation may be the difference between life and death.
Food for Orphans provided 600,000 meals to hungry orphans last year. Our goal is one million in 2011.
Thank you for helping to feed hungry orphans. Your donation is greatly appreciated.
- $15 per month will feed one orphan every day
- $30 per month will feed two orphans every day
- $60 per month will feed four orphans every day
- $120 per month will feed eight orphans every day
- $600 per month will feed 40 orphans (an entire average-size orphanage)
To make a telephone donation, call toll-free 1-888-219-0779. Food for Orphans is a 501(c)3 organization and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by the IRS.
If you wish to mail your donation, please send it to this address:
Food for Orphans
PO Box 26123
Colorado Springs, CO 80936