Interested in studying at NMIT? Download the 2012 Guide for International students, with all the latest information you need to know on living and studying in Melbourne, how to apply for NMIT\’s nationally accredited courses.
NMIT is one of the largest and most successful providers of tertiary education and vocational education and training in Australia.
Staff members of the International Office pride themselves on the close relationships they build with the students, which can start even before they arrive in Australia and continue once they have completed their studies with us.
The International Office will:
- Help students with problems which may arise before arriving and throughout students\’ stay in Australia
- Arrange free airport pick up for students
- Upon request organise short term acommodation for new students
- Start student orientation to Australia and NMIT
- Organise recreational activities and network students with sporting clubs and community groups
- Monitor student attendance and study progress
There are hundreds of courses to pick and choose from at NMIT. You can download the list in International Student Quick Guide 2012 (PDF) or view the list of courses for international students starting in 2012. All information relating to eligibility for applying and fees is included in the course details.