The Australian National University (ANU) is one of Australia\’s premier universities and ranked amongst the best in the world. It was created by Federal Parliament in 1946 to drive the nation forward and advance Australia\’s international standing through research and education of the highest quality.
ANU is distinctive because of its national mission, international focus and impressive record in research and education for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Our leading researchers drive our educational programs and shape the ANU learning experience.
Students at ANU enjoy excellent staff-student ratios and great employment prospects. They benefit from award-winning and challenging teaching, first-rate facilities and the collegial atmosphere of a residential campus.
The University has seven Colleges:
• The ANU College of Arts & Social Sciences is the research and education college for the broad disciplines of the Creative Arts, Humanities and the Social Sciences. View profile and programs here.
• ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
• ANU College of Business & Economics
• ANU College of Engineering & Computer Science
• ANU College of Law
• ANU College of Medicine, Biology & Environment
• ANU College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences