Diploma of Children\’s Services (Early Childhood Education and Care)
Cricos Code: 070461B
This course is for people already working in childcare who want to increase their skills and qualifications. Students will undergo practical work placements at a child care centre.
Gain skills and knowledge in:
- contributing to social, emotional and psychological development of children
- helping children’s language and communication development
- managing children’s services workplace practice
- cooperative behaviour among young children
- creating programs and care routines for children
- inclusive policies and practices
- children with additional needs
- working with families
- supervising a small team
- working with culturally diverse clients and co-workers.
There is no better time to be entering the field of child care work.
International Students please note: the international fee as displayed is charged on a per annum basis.
Successful completion of studies equivalent to Australian Year 12 education or relevant employment experience. English language proficiency equivalent to Academic IELTS overall band score of 5.5 for diploma level courses. Students are required to complete the Certificate III in Children\’s Services before advancing to the diploma. Experience with children preferred. Police and Working with Children checks required for placements (approximate cost AU$50). For applicants whose first language is not English, the recommended level of English needed to complete this course (comprehension and written) is ISLPR 3+.
Download the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
International student enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org